[pulseaudio-discuss] NetBSD patches

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Jan 10 10:43:10 PST 2009

Lennart,

You probably missed this but a while back someone posted a bunch of
patches on IRC for NetBSD.

Some of the patches are simple enough and it may be worth merging in the
ones that make sense. I've not looked through them all and some will
almost certainly need clarification etc. but some merged is better than
none :)

#pulseaudio.log-Dec 24 15:19:57 <jmcneill>  Hi guys, just an FYI; I
ported PulseAudio 0.9.13 to NetBSD and it will be part of the next
official pkgsrc release.
#pulseaudio.log:Dec 24 15:22:10 <jmcneill>  Some patches available here:
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc/audio/pulseaudio/patches/
if anybody is bored.

Col.

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]