[pulseaudio-discuss] Multiple remote sinks

Svein Halvor Halvorsen svein.h at lvor.halvorsen.cc
Fri Jan 30 17:45:25 PST 2009

Hi,

I have an old laptop hooked up to my living room stereo laying on top of
my amp, running a pulseaudio server (module-native-protocol-tcp). It
announces its presence by module-zeroconf-publish.

So on my laptop and desktop computers I run pulseaudio locally as well
as padevchooser, and somehow I can select my stereo as my output. (Using
some magic I don't know).

I've now added yet another pulseaudio server connected to my kitchen
stereo, and setup the same way my living room server. Now I can select
the kitchen too, as my sink.

My question is: How can I select to output to one, the other, or both
servers, as quickly and easily as padevchooser lets me select one of the
two?

	sv.