[pulseaudio-discuss] Volume Ramping Updated Patch

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jul 15 08:44:41 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Zheng, Huan at 15/07/09 09:04 did gyre and gimble:
> Could someone kindly approve the mail?

I'm afraid I don't have the necessary permissions here :(

Perhaps you should consider one of the following options:

  1. Post a git format-patch version of your changes as sepearate emails
(e.g. each commit is a separate email). git email helps you do this.
  2. Put your changes in a pulseaudio clone via a free git hosting
service such as gitorious or git-hub. That way Lennart can add a remote
and review the changes that way.

Lennart is currently on holiday, but he'll be back in a week or so.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]