[pulseaudio-discuss] PA now compiles on OS X

Daniel Mack daniel at caiaq.de
Sun Jul 19 12:06:04 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 04:16:55AM +1000, Kim Lester wrote:
> Well I decided to take the plunge over the weekend. It was either that
> or paint a room at home :-)
> I spent part of the weekend porting PA to OS X and discovered much.
>
> PA now compiles on OS X
> And what a bugger that was!

Have you followed the other thread including the link to the Wiki page I
posted? That page should include all information needed to at least
cleanly build the sources. If it doesn't suffice, please amend the
information there :)

But there will be some changes needed to the sources to make them run,
but you apearantly got a lot further than I did. So I'm looking forward
to your patches.

Thanks,
Daniel