[pulseaudio-discuss] Playing audio from one or more bluetooth phones

Frito Lay lameventanas at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 26 22:11:37 PDT 2009

Hello list,

I would like to know if its possible to play music from a cellphone (using A2DP) through my linux box using Pulse audio.
My cellphone would be the source of the audio and the linux box would be connected to the speakers.
I would also be interested in mixing between the cellphone and whatever audio program is running in the linux box, or perhaps even between two different cellphones, or having the cellphone and a third computer (possibly both via bluetooth, or a mix of bluetooth and a network protocol).

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it (in words that I could understand).

Thanks!