[pulseaudio-discuss] PA now compiles on OS X

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Jul 31 08:20:51 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Kim Lester at 31/07/09 15:34 did gyre and gimble:
> All,
> Sorry been distracted.

No worries :)

I think you get a prize for getting the fastest response from Lennart
for a patch review ever :p

Good timing is everything :D

> * I enclose the git patches (they are a small attachment and I didn't
> want to set up a git repository just yet.)

Once you do, you'll never go back, git is ace :D

>     Maybe someone can add them to the wiki (I'm not game just yet to go
> charging in and editing things that might only work for me :-) ).

As Lennart said the commit messages themselves should cover most of it,
but don't be afraid to edit the wiki. The whole point is you put up what
works for you and other people in the same boat refine it later :)

Daniel already started this so I'd just add more to this page:
http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/BuildingOnMacOSX

> I will never try compiling it under Win32 :-)

:)

It would be nice if someone came along to do this. Perhaps once the Mac
one gets out there and gets some exposure, the Win-ites will be jealous
and get it up to speed!

KUTGW :)

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]