[pulseaudio-discuss] Microphone input filter

Toby Collett tcollett+lists at plan9.net.nz
Wed Jun 3 22:08:45 PDT 2009

Unfortunately with all the playing I have done in the past with mixer levels
(several hours at different times) I have been unable to get an acceptable
quality. Hence I have been considering the brute force filter approach.

Toby

P.S. my main laptop is a toshiba dynabook RX1/T7E (portege r500), but I am
having similar issues with an asus eee 901a, has anyone had specific
experience with those models?

--
This email is intended for the addressee only and may contain privileged
and/or confidential information