[pulseaudio-discuss] [PACKAGERS] Patches for 0.9.15

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Jun 12 08:46:54 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Daniel Mack at 12/06/09 16:16 did gyre and gimble:
> Is there a change we get some updates PPA for Ubuntu soon? Some of the
> bugs affect the hardware I'm working with, so an update would be greatly
> appreciated :)

TheMuso, who is usually on our IRC at #pulseaudio on freenode, is the
Ubuntu guy who looks after this. While I don't follow Ubuntu dev, we
were talking generally about this earlier today so I suspect he'll be
pushing out some (unofficial?) updates at some point in the not too
distant future.

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]