[pulseaudio-discuss] [PACKAGERS] Patches for 0.9.15

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Jun 13 06:19:34 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Luke Yelavich at 13/06/09 02:49 did gyre and gimble:
>> I'll push the v0.9.15 tag now.
>
> The extra patches you have added to your branch do not all apply
> against a freshly downloaded and unpacked pulseaudio tarball, as I
> indicated in my previous email. I think I listed at least a couple of
> the commits in my last email, but I think there may be one more,
> commit 7e664dc56a1f2ce385f6f7739209ef2413974d8f. I've tried fixing
> the patches, but the code is somewhat different for one patch, which
> is why it doesn't apply.

Sure they do.

I just downloaded 0.9.15 tarball, then cloned my repo and issued:

git format-patch v0.9.15..origin/0.9.15-branch

Then I applied them in order.

It all works fine. Not sure what you're doing to break it but it
definitely works.

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]