[pulseaudio-discuss] exiting on resume of rhythmbox

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Wed Jun 24 10:34:46 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-06-24 at 16:58 +0100, Colin Guthrie wrote:

> > Although most of the patches should be wrapped up in .30 now IIRC, so
> > you'll need to look at the history.

So is that to say that if I use a .30 (say, 2.6.30 final) that I should
have all of the patches that Lennart was referring to?

> Actually:
>
> http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/kernel/F-11/
>
> This is probably a better link :)

I see:

alsa-dont-reset-stream-at-each-prepare-callb.patch
alsa-hda-add-debugging.patch  1.1
alsa-hda-dont-reset-BDL-unnecessarily.patch
alsa-hda_intel-fix-unexpected-ring-buffer-positio.patch
alsa-pcm-always-reset-invalid-position.patch
alsa-pcm-fix-delta-calc-at-overlap.patch
alsa-pcm-midlevel-add-more-strict-buffer-position.patch
alsa-rewrite-hw_ptr-updaters.patch

I'm assuming all of the alsa patches would be prefixed by "alsa-".

Any idea if any or all of these are in the kernel.org 2.6.30 final?

b.