[pulseaudio-discuss] Binding volume changes to hotkeys.

Michał Sawicz michal at sawicz.net
Sat Jun 27 02:48:49 PDT 2009

Dnia 2009-06-25, czw o godzinie 14:46 -0500, Matthew Ellsworth pisze:
> Am I just missing some program, or do you have a
> "superior" way to bind the volume controls to the volume of a
> particular sink?

The VolumeUp/Down keys should modify volume of current _default_ sink,
at least in 0.9.15+ and recent gnome-volume-control.

If you're using gnome go to Preferences > Sound and there you can select
which devices' (you can select multiple) volume will be modified.

--
Michał Sawicz <michal at sawicz.net>