[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] [PACKAGERS] 0.9.15-stable branch now in official git repository

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jun 30 01:06:34 PDT 2009

Hi,

For your git format-patch/diff pleasure, you can now find the
0.9.15-stable branch in the upstream repository. For those of you
following the 0.9.15-branch branch in my repository, please note I've
removed it now.

Please note that tarballs are unlikely to be rolled for stable releases,
so packagers are expected to ensure they include these patches themselves.

Personally, I prefer the "git format-patch v0.9.15..0.9.15-stable"
method which will create individual patches that I will then apply to my
packages, however you may prefer a big "git diff v0.9.15..0.9.15-stable
 >rollup.patch" approach instead. Either way the end result is the same :)

If you have any patches that are in master that you want to nominate for
the 0.9.15-stable branch, please just send a message on this list and
myself or Lennart will try and review and include it.

I would prefer to keep the branch based of master cherry picks so it
would be best to make sure the change is applicable for master too
(unless the patch fixes a bug in some code subsequently removed from
master of course!!)

All the best

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]