[pulseaudio-discuss] Soft CPU time limit exhausted, terminating. (WAS using PA with multiple sound cards)

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 31 15:21:33 PDT 2009

BUMP... Anyone? Lennart? Are you ignoring this because you know you've fixed it? I'd really like this feature to work, as I'm sure would you. Your silence worries me.

To re-summarise - with zeroconf discovery and announcing enabled, I cannot even open pavucontrol because all my pulseaudio's quit due to CPU overload. This is new in 0.9.14 and later. If I'm being an idiot, just tell me, I'll be happy.

Thanks.

Mark