[pulseaudio-discuss] equalizer for also and pulse audio server

Markus Feldmann feldmann_markus at gmx.de
Tue May 5 02:22:06 PDT 2009

Michał Sawicz schrieb:
> Dnia 2009-05-04, pon o godzinie 23:02 +0200, Markus Feldmann pisze:
>> i am searching for an equalizer for my Debian Lenny System.
>> I still installed pulse audio, but can't find any hint on the pulse
>> audio homepage how to get an equalizer to work ?
>>
>> Is there any equalizer for me ?
>
> Your audio software should have one, and if you want to process all your
> sounds, read here
> http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/Modules#module-ladspa-sink

Hi Micha and thanks for
you quick answer,

yes i want to make a global equalizer, but it would also nice
to make this on the fly, because i don't want to restart, every time
i changed for example the base frequency, the pulse audio server.
Is there an other way which is more for on the fly?

i have to put this module into the files /etc/pulse/default.pa or
~/.pulse/default.pa, as i read. The values in
http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/Modules#module-ladspa-sink
doesn't say anything to me. I mean the values following after
...control= 11.621622,10,4.594594,2.702703,...

Which value is for which frequency ?
What are the minimums and maximums ?

regards markus