[pulseaudio-discuss] equalizer for also and pulse audio server

Markus Feldmann feldmann_markus at gmx.de
Tue May 5 11:15:14 PDT 2009

Markus Feldmann schrieb:

>> E: module-ladspa-sink.c: Master sink not found
>>
>> There seems to be some missconfiguration ?
> How to get the name of my master sink ?

I get a step further.
i corrected the name of the master to,
master=alsa_output.pci_1002_4383_sound_card_0_alsa_playback_0

is there a possibility to make the master name more dynamically ?
Maybe it will be changed in the future.

and i get this message after exit the pulseadio server,
W: main.c: setrlimit(RLIMIT_NICE, (31, 31)) failed: Operation not allowed
W: main.c: setrlimit(RLIMIT_RTPRIO, (9, 9)) failed: Operation not allowed
ALSA lib control.c:909:(snd_ctl_open_noupdate) Invalid CTL front:0
ALSA lib control.c:909:(snd_ctl_open_noupdate) Invalid CTL front:0
^CE: module-gconf.c: Unable to read or parse data from client.
W: module-rescue-streams.c: Failed to move sink input 0 "LADSPA Stream"
to ladspa_out.

Is this message ok ?
The sink_name is ladspa_out like in the documentation.

regards markus