[pulseaudio-discuss] Rythmbox crashed my pulse audio server

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Sat May 9 15:15:36 PDT 2009

On Wed, 06.05.09 21:47, Markus Feldmann (feldmann_markus at gmx.de) wrote:

> Lennart Poettering schrieb:
>
>> Uh. Could you please redo this with debug symbols installed?
>>

> yes i can :-)
>
> ok i repeated this steps.
>
> This time my music player and the audio server crashed instantly.
>
> i am not sure whether i did all correct. In the ubuntu Howto
> is something written of,
> ...If the program hangs but doesn't crash you can press ctrl+c in gdb
> while the program is frozen and then continue with the next step. ...
>
> I didnt presses ctrl+c, because i think pulsaudio is crashed and
> doesnt hangs.

Yes, in this case C-c is not necessary.

> Here is my debug output:
> http://rafb.net/p/HF4Amq76.html

Seems to be gone. I get a 404.

May I suggest you create a bug report in our BTS for this? That way
debug output doesn't get lost bfore I find the time to look into it.

pastebins are very useful for IRC discussions, but not so much for Email.

lennart [at] poettering [dot] net