[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio Meeting

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Tue May 12 07:18:20 PDT 2009

Heya!

As you probably know I am thinking of organizing a PulseAudio
developers meeting later this year.

My current plans are to do this on the Mon/Tue after the Linux
Plumbers Conference in Portland/Oregon, i.e. September 28/29. Intel
seems to be willing to supply a room for the meeting during those
days.

I'd be very thankful if those who'd be willing to attend would drop me
a line (in private). If you have any comments about the dates or so, I
am happy to listen.

The economic circumstances worsened considerably but I do hope we get
enough people together for a successful meeting.

Happy for every comment!

lennart [at] poettering [dot] net