[pulseaudio-discuss] Rhythmbox and Pulseaudio: per-application volume adjustment causes major ruckus

Jud Craft craftjml at gmail.com
Tue May 26 18:21:52 PDT 2009

Forgive my nebulous use of "feedback".  I merely meant that changes in
Rhythmbox were pushed to Pulse, and changes to Pulse were pushed back
to Rhythmbox.  Not that they fed into each other in series.

I will admit that this echoes into the other thread, though:  since
this is apparently expected behavior, I have the curious experience
that changing the volume knob in Rhythmbox changes my main system
volume, when Rhythmbox runs alone.  But I believe this thread is at an
end, since you had discussed the per-app volumes with me in the other
thread.