[pulseaudio-discuss] Distribution kernels and glitch-free (Packagers, read this!)

Jan Buchal buchal at brailcom.org
Thu May 28 07:59:00 PDT 2009

[....=]

    LP> Could you please extract a minimal test case for me, then I'll
    LP> have a look on it to find out what's wrong.

Dear Mr. Poettering,

thank for your interest for accessibility. You know that from our blind
point of view is very, very important.

Unfortunately our resources are limited also we are no able prepare
some extra tool for a testing. However we think that the best  way for
the testing is an installation of Speech dispatcher and orca.

If a compilation from CVS is much time consuming for you now we can
prepare a Debian or Ubuntu package. We need know only if you use 32 or
64 bits platform.

Thanks for help

--

Jan Buchal