[pulseaudio-discuss] Bluetooth headset on Karmic

Ng Oon-Ee ngoonee at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 03:50:50 PST 2009

On Fri, 2009-11-13 at 12:27 +0100, Josu Lazkano wrote:
> Thanks for yourresponse, I have a Jabra BT2010 headset and I paired
> with Bluetooth Applet 1.8. Is this the correct way to pair?
>
> In other laptop I just pair with the same Applet and it works! It
> appear as new harware and I could switch on it. I don't know what
> happen with my laptop.
>
> I apreciate your help, thanks and best regards.

Please bottom-post, like this, below the email you're replying to.

What's the output when you run `pactl list | grep bluetooth`? Did you
make any changes to your default /etc/pulse/default.pa such that the
bluetooth-discover module does not load?

Also try running pulseaudio -vvvv and watch the output when you do
pairing, does anything happen?