[pulseaudio-discuss] Bluetooth headset on Karmic

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 07:08:15 PST 2009

2009/11/13 <remrot at gmail.com>

> 2009/11/13 Josu Lazkano <josu.lazkano at gmail.com>
>

>> 2009/11/13 Daniel Chen <seven.steps at gmail.com>
>>
>>> It's a really good idea to keep those packages, as only security fixes
>>> generally are pushed into Karmic (since it's frozen/released), and it's the
>>> latest stable upstream version. Also, Luke and I maintain those packages in
>>> Ubuntu, and that version is already in Lucid.
>>>
>>> (If you really want to downgrade, you'll need to force a version by
>>> passing it to apt-get/aptitude/Synaptic.)
>>>
>>> On Nov 13, 2009 9:39 AM, "Josu Lazkano" <josu.lazkano at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> 2009/11/13 Daniel Chen <seven.steps at gmail.com>
>>>
>>>  > > (Sorry for top-posting; bad MUA) > > You should try the 0.9.20
>>> packages in the ubuntu-audio-dev...
>>>
>>> Thanks for all again, I update from repository, but the same error:
>>>
>>> E: module-bluetooth-device.c: Failed to write data to SCO socket:
>>> Argumento inválido
>>> How can I uninstall thoose packages? Just erase form
>>> /etc/apt/sources.list and apt-get update?
>>>
>>> Thanks for all.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Josu Lazkano

>> OK, I will kept this repositories, but I have adependenci problems:
>> http://pastebin.com/f6fc6783d
>>
>> I installed "pulseaudio" without problem.
>>
>> Thanks again.
>>

> I really think it would be easier for everybody if you'd prepend
> "LANG=en_US" to every command you execute in the shell, e.g.
>
> LANG=en_US sudo apt-get install pulseaudio-*
>

>> --
>> Josu Lazkano

Thanks for the help, this is the output:

$ LANG=en_US sudo apt-get install pulseaudio-*
[sudo] password for lazkano:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Note, selecting pulseaudio-esound-compat-dbg for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-udev for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting libsdl1.2debian-pulseaudio for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-raop-dbg for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-zeroconf-dbg for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-udev-dbg for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-dbg for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-rygel-media-server for regex
'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-gconf-dbg for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-bluetooth-dbg for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-hal-dbg for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-hal for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio instead of pulseaudio-module-hal
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-bluetooth for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting gstreamer0.10-pulseaudio for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-x11 for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-x11-dbg for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-lirc for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-utils for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-zeroconf for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-rygel-media-server-dbg for regex
'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-lirc-dbg for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-gconf for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-module-raop for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-utils-dbg for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
Note, selecting pulseaudio-esound-compat for regex 'pulseaudio-*'
or been moved out of Incoming.

  pulseaudio: Conflicts: pulseaudio-module-rygel-media-server (<
1:0.9.20-0ubuntu1~~karmic~ubuntuaudiodev1)
              Conflicts: pulseaudio-module-udev (<
1:0.9.20-0ubuntu1~~karmic~ubuntuaudiodev1)
  pulseaudio-module-rygel-media-server: Depends: libpulse0 (=
1:0.9.19-0ubuntu4) but 1:0.9.20-0ubuntu1~~karmic~ubuntuaudiodev1 is to be
installed
                                        Depends: pulseaudio (=
1:0.9.19-0ubuntu4) but 1:0.9.20-0ubuntu1~~karmic~ubuntuaudiodev1 is to be
installed
  pulseaudio-module-udev: Depends: libpulse0 (= 1:0.9.19-0ubuntu4) but
1:0.9.20-0ubuntu1~~karmic~ubuntuaudiodev1 is to be installed
                          Depends: pulseaudio (= 1:0.9.19-0ubuntu4) but
1:0.9.20-0ubuntu1~~karmic~ubuntuaudiodev1 is to be installed
E: Broken packages

Thanks again.

--
Josu Lazkano