[pulseaudio-discuss] 0.9.20 Regression: PCM not controlled

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Nov 18 10:58:09 PST 2009

'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 18/11/09 09:05 did gyre and gimble:
> 'Twas brillig, and Jud Craft at 17/11/09 21:25 did gyre and gimble:
>> I think this may possibly fix my problem with volume control not
>> working on external USB speakers as well.
>
> I've pushed the two necessary patches to a new stable-0.9.20 branch.
> Feel free to grab them from there if you are using 0.9.20 :)

For reference the branch is 0.9.20-stable now to match previous
releases... our new GitBranch policy is being updated to relfect this
too. If you cloned the old branch name, wave it goodbye and thank it for
all the fish :p

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]