[pulseaudio-discuss] Moving speakers around using AC3

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Sat Nov 28 13:28:58 PST 2009

> See http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/Modules#module-remap-sink
> It's possible just fine - you have to create a virtual sink that you
> would feed your streams.

I did try that, but couldn't get it to work with the SPDIF output (stereo ->
AC3 conversion) and udev autodetection. I also tried without udev
autodetection but didn't find a way to get it to work properly.

I guess I'll go and revisit this solution now.
Thanks for the direction !

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world
is either a madman or an economist." -- Kenneth Boulding, economist