[pulseaudio-discuss] Volume Restore

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 03:11:45 PDT 2009

----- "Colin Guthrie" <gmane at colin.guthr.ie> wrote:

> 'Twas brillig, and Lennart Poettering at 12/10/09 20:40 did gyre and
> gimble:
> > On Tue, 06.10.09 07:03, Sean McNamara (smcnam at gmail.com) wrote:
> >> There might be a more robust or correct way of fixing this while
> >> keeping flat volumes enabled; hopefully someone will explain it
> here.
> >> If they do, I will add this to the FAQ on the PA wiki.
> >
> > I'd appreciate if you'd keep anti-PA FUD out of the FAQ. Thanks.
>
> Erm, I think he's saying that if someone explains a better way to
> address this, then he'll add that solution to the FAQ. Which is surely
> good thing?
>
> Col
> --

Yes,  I would think so...  As the OP -- I apologize for not getting back sooner.  Both my wife and
I have been under the weather, so I haven't looked at this problem recently.  I updated to Kola Beta 1, which disables flat volumes by default (if I read the change logs correctly).  I hope to test the setup tonight and get back to list on what I find.

Nasa