[pulseaudio-discuss] userdata not being relayed in callback method

Forwind info forward at forwind.net
Wed Oct 14 03:29:50 PDT 2009

Hi Colin

>>The functions themselves look OK, but it's entirely possible
>>context_get_sink_input_info_callback() is used/called elsewhere too.

Yeah I checked that. Just that one call I'm afriad

>>The error messages you print out are identical by the way... which may
lead to strange >>debug info.

Sure I should have tidied this before posting.

>>I'd also try your app on a newer PA as .14 is quite old and was a bit of a
short lived >>release anyway, .15 was more of a long term release. That
said, I don't remember any >>specific commits claiming to fix callback
userdata, but that said, I've not read *every* >>commit and my memory is not
*always* reliable anyway :p

Yeah I was hoping to get this to  work with 0.9.14 since it ships with
Jaunty.
Does the upcoming Karmic ship with 0.9.15 ?

Conor