[pulseaudio-discuss] Sharing the code for a pulseaudio based whole home audio system

Matthew Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Sun Oct 25 16:40:04 PDT 2009

Ok. I have done a LOT of cleanup on the code. Consolidated the numerous
config files, made the directory structure somewhat logical, etc. I also
converted to git using git-cvsimport without too much trouble.

So now I have the question, how to I push my repository up to gitorous
(already have an account) without including the entire history? I have
cleaned the current tree to not contain any passwords/etc, but previous
checkins definitely contained that sort of stuff.

It really seems like I should be able to push only the current code
snapshot and let things progress from there. That way I get to keep my
history and the server continues from here on out? Is git rebase what I
am looking for???

Thanks,
Matt