[pulseaudio-discuss] I added a wiki section for pulse based projects and software

Matthew Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Thu Oct 29 21:46:19 PDT 2009

If you take a look at the bottom of the pulseaudio community page:
http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/Community
you will notice a new section for listing projects based on/around
pulseaudio.

I don't have access to edit the primary wiki index and couldn't really
think of a better spot to put this section. The community page seems to
currently be focused on the group of people devving the actual pulse
project, but I figured an expansion of the definition might work.

Please let me know if you have any complaints/recommendations and I
would be happy to reformat or move the section.

Matt