[pulseaudio-discuss] Example using async API

Peter Onion Peter.Onion at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 29 12:45:47 PDT 2009

Has anyone got some example code which uses the GLIB Main Loop
Bindings ?

I was trying to get some of my old computer emulation applications (*)
working with PA about a year ago, but at the time I just side stepped
pulse as I had a multi channel sound card so software mixing wasn't
essential.   However I now have a nice new laptop running Fedora 11 and
I've got to sort out using pulse correctly.

So I'm looking for an example of using pa with a gtk+ (libglade)
application.

PeterO

(*) See
http://www.peteronion.org.uk/Elliott/