[pulseaudio-discuss] Is hsp code in BlueZ and pulseaudio broken?

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Apr 9 02:03:44 PDT 2010

'Twas brillig, and Zhu Yanhai at 09/04/10 09:35 did gyre and gimble:
> Hi list,
> I can't make hsp profile work with the latest bluez and pulseaudio,
> does anyone here know
> whether the hsp code in bluez and pulseaudio still can work?

snip

> Is it because there is anything broken in the latest BlueZ +
> Pulseaudio, or am I doing something wrong?

Don't know about your specific case but by "latest" PA do you mean
0.9.21 tarball or the stable-queue branch from git?

The stable-queue basically includes all the patches we generally
recommend on top of the latest stable release.

There are several bluetooth related fixes there so make sure these are
applied.

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]