[pulseaudio-discuss] Hpw to start the pa server

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Apr 13 09:55:24 PDT 2010

On Tuesday 13 April 2010, Colin Guthrie wrote:
>'Twas brillig, and Gene Heskett at 13/04/10 07:12 did gyre and gimble:
>> Colin; Th data you asked for exceeded the message size limit by about
>> 140k, and is being held by the moderator.
>
>Ahh OK. I'm not a moderator here so I can't push it through. Lennart
>will get around to it in due course, but if you want a quicker response
>just pastebin it and post a link :)
>
>Col

See if you can see it at
<http://gene.homelinux.net:85/gene/pulse-post-failed>

This is this machine.  You can also see my regular web page if you remove the
filename.  The :85 gets around verizons port 80 blockade.

Part of its size is because it was a screen copy/paste, so there is probably
half of it=trailing white space.  Since the only copy I have was in sent-
mail, I tried to skim/trim the white space in kmails editor & gave up as
being a lifetime job for me, at about line 180.  At 75, and diabetic, my
warranty ran out decades ago. ;-)

Thanks Colin.

--
Cheers, Gene