[pulseaudio-discuss] Problem with a SigmaTel STAC9274D

Magnus Örstig orstig at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 12:24:47 PDT 2010

Hello, i have a have a setup with two sound cards, one on the motherboard
(Card: HDA Intel Chip: SigmaTel STAC9274D) and one on my gfx card (Card: HDA
NVidia Chip: Nvidia GT220 HDMI), the one on the gfx card works flawless but
the the one on the motherboard often breaks and just makes very bad sounds,
this can happen after a pause/stop or when i change volume and i have to
restart pulseaudio to get it to work again.
I have also tried to change the gfx card to one with no on board sound card
but the one on the motherboard doesn't work any better.

Anyone got a suggestion how to fix this?

thanks /Magnus