[pulseaudio-discuss] Undurstand Asynchronous API :(

Serge SMEESTERS sergesmeesters at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 07:47:28 PST 2010

In a first discussion thread, I was looking for introspection to find
and select outuput devices for a C++ DJ real-time-line with two output
: main and headphone.

Thanks for all your responses...

I'm so looking to work with Asynchronous API ...

(This is a new discussion thead about that.)

... but WAW ! It's so hard... :(

6 hours than I'm parsing "documentation" about...
→ http://0pointer.de/lennart/projects/pulseaudio/doxygen/async.html
« What a ... » :)

Please, is there some example about using Asynchronous API ?

So way about C++ class/objet wrapping ?

I've start somethings but nothing to be show here yet...

À+,
Serge S.