[pulseaudio-discuss] My default sound devices are not retained after suspend or reboot

Sebastien Pimenta pim at pulsradio.com
Thu Feb 11 06:07:41 PST 2010

I've pasted my debug log here : http://pastebin.com/m15aa14a0
The result is kind of chinese for me :)
Here is what I did. Before shutting down my system I set up default
recording card in pavucontrol to "Intel" soundcard and "Line In". I want
my system to fix with this as default.
Line 2527 : I open pavucontrol to see if default is still "Intel" "Line
In". But I see that it's selected to "Intel" "microphone1".
Then I change it back to "Line In" (line 2585)
There are also weird things between lines 550 and 1150 (lots of
"failed").
Thanks :)