[pulseaudio-discuss] My default sound devices are not retained after suspend or reboot

Sebastien Pimenta pim at pulsradio.com
Fri Feb 12 01:41:40 PST 2010

Hi
thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try but I'm using shoutcast, don't know
if it will work too.
Moreover my main problem is that the default pulseaudio card changes each
time I reboot (got a EMU0404 - a webcam and a intel sound card).
So it is annoying to change the settings each time I want to run a broadcast
:/