[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulse audio for ARM based CPU

Wilfried Gödert arztde at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 12 04:36:07 PST 2010

Hi, its my first posting to this mailing list.

I own a etrayz. It is a cheap NAS system.I run there a Squeezeboxserver http://oinkzwurgl.org/ssods

My idea now is how to install there a squeezebox player named Squeezeslave.

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SqueezeSlave

There exist as far as i see a pulse audio Version also.

Is anyone possible to help me to get PulseAudio to run on this etrayz that i can use a usb soundcard and use it as soundserver.

I did try to install pulseaudio on Windows but there was a failjure. Hopefully etrayz withthe ARM can be a way. I saw this article about the hints with the arm, understand its possible but how and so i did not understand.

Someone who like to help can also write me a mail to arztde(at)yahoo(dot)de

Wilfried

CPU  	Processor : ARM926EJ-S rev 5 (v5l)
Memory 	MemTotal: 126052 kB
MemFree: 1920 kB
Buffers: 344 kB
Cached: 35216 kB