[pulseaudio-discuss] Pull request for topic/osx

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Tue Jan 5 14:00:54 PST 2010

On Thu, 10.12.09 10:49, Daniel Mack (daniel at caiaq.de) wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 10:47:08AM +0800, Daniel Mack wrote:
> > There are two new modules, one for CoreAudio device management and
> > hotplug detection, and one for the audio stream implementation. There is
> > currently no support for sources (inbound audio data) and hardware
> > volume controls, but at least it works, so it's good enough for a
> > first release.
> >
> > These patches are also available at
> >
> >  git://github.com/zonque/pulseaudio.git topic/osx
>
> Ok, I did some more cleanups to the new CoreAudio module, fixed a number
> of smaller bugs and implemented sources for capturing audio and proper
> latency reporting. That works well here now.
>
> Colin, I'd take your offer and ask you to pull the tree I mentioned
> above - I will not touch it anymore until you merged :)

I merged this now, given that this appears to no have been merged
yet. I pulled the entire branch so I figure the Bonjour stuff is now
merged too.

Please verify that this works fine now on MacOS.

Thanks for your work! Very much appreciated. (even though I dont run MacOSX)

lennart [at] poettering [dot] net