[pulseaudio-discuss] Virtual source (microphone)

Grzegorz Kryza gkryza at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 04:29:19 PST 2010

Hello.

I'm trying to figure out how to add a virtual source device.
Virtual microphone available in all pulse enabled applications as a
sound source. Voice data for this source should be provided by a third
party application over a socket, pipe or any other inter process
communication method.

This can be done using 'module-pipe-source' but it was recently removed
from Fedora packages so I'm looking for alternative.

Thanks for your help.

PS Sorry for duplicated mails but previously I send a mail in wrong
follow up.

--
Grzegorz Kryza <kryza at nomachine.com>