[pulseaudio-discuss] How to debug choppy audio in Totem & Mythtv

Jeremy Nickurak pulseaudio-discuss at trk.nickurak.ca
Wed Jan 27 08:53:01 PST 2010

FWIW, mythtv0.22.0+fixes23230 configured with ALSA:pulse, and
EXPERIMENTALLY_ALLOW_PULSE_AUDIO=1 is working great here. Mythtv
outputs to pulse via alsa emulation, and pulseaudio plays it fine,
mixed properly with other sounds on the system, no skipping, even with
timeshifting, ff/rw, pause/unpause. (the built-in experimentual
"Pulse:" output stutters constantly)

Jeremy Nickurak -= Email/XMPP: jeremy at nickurak.ca =-