[pulseaudio-discuss] difference between Gnome Sound Preferences and PulseAudio Volume Control

Piscium groknok at yahoo.ie
Mon Jun 7 06:18:13 PDT 2010

----- Original Message ----

As many of the developer are
> subscribed to 40+ mailing lists, reading
the messages and separating out what
> you are interested in, verses what
is irrelevent to you is often tricky.

Thanks for the explanation. I am currently subscribed to 8 lists on this email account, much less than the 40+ you mention. Yet I am a bit weary of setting up an email client and downloading to my PC all these emails, as often I only read the headers.

I am very happy with Yahoo with respect to reading emails, and I have set up rules so that emails are routed on arrival to different folders according to the list they came from. The problem is that Yahoo, as seen, is not suitable for bottom posting because it messes up indenting. Moreover there is no way to specify that you want a line break at 72 characters, for example.

I have an account at Hotmail and it is much worse than Yahoo with respect to plain text emails. So my question is if there is a good email website for this purpose. Is gmail any good?