[pulseaudio-discuss] Doc example

Scott Sibley sisibley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 00:56:38 PDT 2010

Hello. I'm writing a pulseaudio plugin for a visualization project, and I'm
going by the recording example from the pulseaudio documentation. That
example fails to print anything. There's another visualization project that
uses the async API, and it works fine on my computer, so I think pulseaudio
is working correctly. What might I be missing to get the simple API example
working?

Here's how I compiled the example.

gcc -o test test.c `pkg-config --libs --cflags libpulse libpulse-simple`