[pulseaudio-discuss] system wide pulesaudio setup with network access

Magnus Örstig orstig at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 14:37:37 PDT 2010

Yes i have build pulseaudio from source, i first thought my problem was
version related.
The reason i have an older kernel is because the server is a xen host and to
be able to use all functions i need to run the official kernel on the host.
i have also tried to compile new alsa dirvers and they will load but with
tons of error messages so for now I'm using those that comes with the
kernel.