[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulse and Ipod Touch?

Daniel Mack daniel at caiaq.de
Tue Mar 30 06:03:46 PDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 08:41:47AM -0400, Ken Mandelberg wrote:
> Is there a way to use pulseaudio on a Linux box to send its audio to
> an Ipod Touch over wifi?

Implementing PA for the iPhone app and for Android is on my list of
things to do when I'm really bored. If you find time to help, that would
be much appreciated ;)

I think you would need to re-implement the native protocol on
Apple's/Google's API - using a full libpulse version seems imposible to
me. But I might be mistaken, I never tried that.

Daniel