[pulseaudio-discuss] Problems with mplayer in Ubuntu 10.04

Mihai Sucan mihai.sucan at gmail.com
Mon May 10 13:13:25 PDT 2010

Hello everyone!

A follow-up to the problem I have:

Reimar Döffinger replied with a concise answer to the problem on the
mplayer-users mailing list:
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2010-May/079933.html

... which is fun to read. Thanks Reimar :)

Any further expert opinions on this matter? I wouldn't like to go through
hoops of compilation fun to get a working OpenAL / MPlayer. If I am not
mistaken, this bug is known at Ubuntu.

Best regards,
Mihai

--