[pulseaudio-discuss] 0.9.22 on Ubuntu Lucid gobbling up CPU

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Thu May 13 14:21:46 PDT 2010

'Twas brillig, and Brian J. Murrell at 13/05/10 21:57 did gyre and gimble:
> D: module-rtp-recv.c: Checking for dead streams ...

There are some CPU issues with RTP I believe. As Daniel said, if you're
not actively using it, you should disable it.

Daniel, I recently added a patch for some RTP header parsing issues, but
I've not really had time to see if this in any way affects any RTP
issues we've seen of late. It was certainly a bug tho'. I'm too lazy to
look it up but the bug was reported just the other day so it'll be in
the timeline if you're curious :D

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]