[pulseaudio-discuss] 0.9.22 on Ubuntu Lucid gobbling up CPU

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Fri May 14 06:19:32 PDT 2010

Hi, Dan.  Thanks for the pointer to linux-alsa-driver-modules!  I did
not know about the ubuntu-audio-dev PPA.  I installed it this morning,
and the ratelimit.c messages seem to have stopped.

My question is: should I enable this by default for all Vinux users?
Vinux is slightly modified Ubuntu Lucid for the blind.  If I install
this on the Vinux ISO, will users automatically get upgraded
linux-alsa-driver-modules when they upgrade their kernel, or will they
have to reinstall the module manually?

Thanks,
Bill