[pulseaudio-discuss] [alsa-devel] [RFC] disabling ALSA period interrupts

pl bossart bossart.nospam at gmail.com
Fri May 14 14:03:24 PDT 2010

Here is my latest set of patches before I forget about them.
Still some work to be done on the alsa-lib one, for some reason the
hw_param->flags field I used gets overwritten if I don't use the
hw_device. I suspect this is due to some black magic with the
pcm->hw_flags when slave devices are used.
And as Takashi mention there's even more work on sample counts.