[pulseaudio-discuss] audio sync question

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri May 21 15:20:25 PDT 2010

'Twas brillig, and Daniel Chen at 21/05/10 18:49 did gyre and gimble:
> 'Twas brillig, and Gene Heskett at 21/05/10 17:27 did gyre and gimble:
>>> This morning I watched a utube link, the first 2 or 3 minutes of which the
>>> audio was pretty scrambled, but as was typical it eventually got itself
>>> sorted.
>>>
>>> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2VXN1zIt_g>
>
> Gene, FWIW you'll want to look lower in the audio stack presuming you
> use integrated HDA; there's likely a hw/driver component.
>
> On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Colin Guthrie<gmane at colin.guthr.ie>  wrote:
>> Worked flawlessly here in my Mdv Cooker 64 bit system.
>
> Colin, I haven't looked, but does Cooker also carry Jaroslav's and
> Clemens's latest patches? (commits e54637205, f48f606d9, and ead4046b2
> in sound-2.6.git)?

It's got several other fixes, but I don't think these ones are in:
http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/kernel/current/PATCHES/patches/
doesn't seem to include these fixes

I've not had time to follow them closely (saw them in passing), but I
presume you recommend these?

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]