[pulseaudio-discuss] Choose remote default sink from command line?

Dave DaveM at Mich.Com
Sun Nov 7 06:48:24 PST 2010

I use the Pulseaudio Device Chooser to set the default sink (on a
laptop) to a remote server. This works fine. When i reboot my laptop,
the default sink reverts back to "default" (the laptop sound card).

Is there a way to get the laptop to continue to use the remote server
after a reboot? Is there a command that I can run in a script on
startup to change the default sink back to the remote server?

I am running Ubuntu 9.04 on this machine.