[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio version

Pichon, SylvainX sylvainx.pichon at intel.com
Wed Nov 10 02:16:02 PST 2010

Hello,

I know this topic was already discussed but I 'd like to know if are there some updates.

0.9.21 branches seems to be dead and current development branch is based on 0.9.19 and is newer.

This begin to be a big problem since it is not easy to convince people to use our developments based on 0.9.19 instead 0.9.21. Even if it is newer...

Any updates about this?

Thanks a lot,
Sylvain

92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros