[pulseaudio-discuss] Avoiding 2ch upmixing to all speakers

Dom H speedsix.lists at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 15 09:01:20 PST 2010

Just to sum up because I've been rambling a bit, I would like to see;

1. Upmixing, downmixing and LFE mixing configurable independantly.
(personally I think upmixing belongs as a toggle switch in the applet
and not in a config file but that's not really important)

2. LFE mixing to always take place regardless of the existence of a
discrete LFE track (I was wrong earlier when I said this is already
the case)

3. Downmixed 'virtual' channels increased a little in output or
configurable (not a deal breaker)

Thanks

Dom